Merkley+Partners, a mid-size, full-service advertising agency seeking an IT Manager, at our New York City office.
Seeking IT Manger/Xinet admin to support 200+ users. This position requires that you have strong communication and problem-solving skills with a willingness to work closely with employees both face to face and remotely. You should be able to prioritize and multitask, be organized, and see projects through to completion.
- Manage Xinet (Digital Asset Management) server. Work with the studios to develop and maintain workflows to increase efficiencies.
- Support creative studios and video editing systems.
- Provide helpdesk support for Mac and Windows workstations (onsite and remote)
- Manage Windows, Mac and Linux server backups running Archiware and Retrospect
- Support for meetings and AV systems
- Responsible for software and font license management and deployment
- Participate in annual budget preparation
- Creating “How To” documents and providing staff training on new systems and AV equipment
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an IT support position
- Mac OS X, hardware and troubleshooting
- Windows 7-10, Server 2008 R/2012 and PC Hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Abobe Creative Cloud apps, Filemaker, Office 365, Keynote, Media Ocean apps
- Xinet/Digital Asset Management
- Font management and font troubleshooting
- Wireless networking
- Active directory administration. Creating and managing users, security groups
- Understanding of computer backup methodology/practices
- AV Equipment Setup and Troubleshooting - Setup and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards
- Hardware and software inventory management
Desired, Skills and Abilities
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with team members and clients
- Solid technical & troubleshooting skills (for both a Windows and MAC environment)
- Creative problem solver
- Interact with IT vendors and management to ensure solutions are being provided for all escalating tickets.
- Be available as needed and provide “White Glove” technical support to onsite and remote C-Level Executives.
- Write, maintain and implement systems documentation for incident responses and recurring issues.
- Flexible attitude that easily adapts to changing requirements and a fast-paced environment