Please ensure you meet the minimum job requirements for this position prior to posting your resume for consideration.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the development, execution and maintenance of a wide-range of digital projects for multiple clients, including site builds/maintenance and email campaigns and deployments. This position collaboratively works with clients, general account teams, creatives, developers and external vendors to determine and document project objectives and requirements necessary to establish and manage project scope.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, schedules and controls project activities toward defined scope and objectives, while applying technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
- Creates detailed project requirements (business, creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) through working sessions and meetings with all departments.
- Ensures that issues and risks are captured, documented, managed, escalated and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Actively participates in team QA by creating, prioritizing and assigning QA tickets, tracking progress, escalating when appropriate, and resolving issues by approval.
- Supervises Digital Project Manager and Account Coordinator in their direct responsibility for development of digital projects within approved plans
- Maintain and effectively apply a strong knowledge of technologies and implementation considerations related to the delivery and operations of digital based solutions in a team environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an agency environment
- Expertise on best practices in web development, including UX, accessibility and design
- Familiarity with database strategies and CRM planning is a plus
- Expertise in QA and testing procedures
- Some knowledge of hosting/serving configurations
- Able to facilitate and lead client presentations
- Experience using various ESPs and data management platforms
- Interest in and awareness of trends and best practices in the digital space
- Working knowledge of Adobe design suite a plus
- Great critical thinking and interpersonal skills exhibiting excellent written and oral Cmmunication skills, talent for organization, collaboration, and presentation.
- Strong communication skills
- Position requires candidates to work independently and as part of a team with the ability to multi-task in a demanding environment, while remaining client-focused
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision